- Introduction and Instructions
- Contact Me
- Office VP Email Marketing Pricing
- Services and Prices
- OfficeVP Product Demo
- Comparison Charts
- Radio Channels
- Progress in San Diego TV Show
- OfficeVP Video Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP Autoresponders Tutorials
- OfficeVP Contact Management Tutorials
- OfficeVP Social Media Tools Tutorials
- OfficeVP PayPal Integration Tutorial - Get Paid!
- OfficeVP Online Pages Tutorial
- OfficeVP Audio Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP HTML5 VIDEO TUTORIALS
- OfficeVP Automated Webinar Tutorials
- OfficeVP Web Form Tutorials
- Cable Shows
- OfficeVP Inbox Tutorials
- OfficeVP Web Hosting Site Builder Tutorial
Friday, September 22, 2017
Gayle McLaughlin on Progress in the World
Join us for an Internet radio show on Progress in the World with Walter Davis.
Call in number 310-861-2349
1030 AM to 1130 AM Pacific
Thursday 28 September 2017
Gayle McLaughlin is running a statewide organizing campaign for Lieutenant Governor of California and seeks support of individual voters as well as organized groups. Gayle has achieved great victories as Mayor, City Councilwoman and co-founder of the Richmond Progressive Alliance (RPA), and now looks to take lessons learned to Sacramento so we can have a more progressive California.
Gayle is running a corporate-free, people first campaign and supports single-payer Medicare for all, free college, immigrant rights, Prop 13 reform, taxes for oil severance and millionaires, affordable housing, public education, union organizing, campaign finance reform, Black Lives Matter, and social, economic and environmental justice. Gayle has been featured in the San Francisco Chronicle and The East Bay Express.
The Incorruptibles co-produced a video with the RPA called Sharing our Experience, which outlines the process this activist group used to take on Chevron and win a super majority of City Council seats. Bernie Sanders endorsed Gayle's City Council campaign in 2014 and she has received endorsements from other Our Revolution affiliates throughout the state.
You can learn more about her campaign at http://www.gayleforcalifornia.org/
There is much to be learned from how progressives have won elections in Richmond