Visit my YouTube Channel
- Introduction and Instructions
- Contact Me
- Office VP Email Marketing Pricing
- Services and Prices
- OfficeVP Product Demo
- Comparison Charts
- Radio Channels
- Progress in San Diego TV Show
- OfficeVP Video Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP Autoresponders Tutorials
- OfficeVP Contact Management Tutorials
- OfficeVP Social Media Tools Tutorials
- OfficeVP PayPal Integration Tutorial - Get Paid!
- OfficeVP Online Pages Tutorial
- OfficeVP Audio Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP HTML5 VIDEO TUTORIALS
- OfficeVP Automated Webinar Tutorials
- OfficeVP Web Form Tutorials
- Cable Shows
- OfficeVP Inbox Tutorials
- OfficeVP Web Hosting Site Builder Tutorial
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Call in number 310-861-2349
4 April 2017
7 PM to 9 PM
What you need to know that can make a big difference in your retirement forecast. Average pre-retirement Baby Boomer (Age 50 to 65) has a savings shortfall.
What should you be doing to save for your retirement, in your _____?
Recommended you set aside 15% of your salary for retirement. Contribute to your company’s retirement plan if one is offered. As your salary increases, ramp up percentage of income contribution. The benefits for savers in their 20s are huge.
It’s time to increase percentage of income contribution to company’s 401k or similar retirement plan. You still have a long time to let your money compound and grow prior to your retirement. Consider funding an IRA account.
You should be nearing your peak earning years. Strive to max out your contributions to your 401k. This is when college also creeps up on those of us with kids consider to save for your retirement instead of saving for college. There are other ways to pay for college, including having your children pay a portion. There are no second chances on saving for retirement.
This is our peak earning years, you should still strive to max out your contributions in 401k or similar retirement plan. Ideally, you are doing other saving and investing for retirement. Focus on funding your retirement rather than paying for your kids’ college tuition. You might need to care for aging parents. Take a serious look at your retirement plan, if behind consider cutting spending or plan on working a bit longer.
If you are behind, it is not too late to salvage your retirement, even into your 60s, might require working a bit longer or even part time into your retirement. Not the time cut back on contributions to your retirement plans. It’s important to carefully time when you claim Social Security
Retirement Impact on Families
The growing population of older people and the impact on their families. Defining the Generations.
Topic Questions for Follow-up and Review
1. Why most Baby Boomers will not be able to retire, unless…?
2. How much do Baby Boomers have saved for retirement?
3. How much should they have saved?
4. What is a more disturbing fact than the savings shortfall?
5. How can you build an Emergency Fund?
6. How much should you save for an Emergency Fund?
7. What does it take to be prepared for retirement?
8. Why you should be investing in your retirement plan?
THINGS TO REMEMBER – STEP 1
ü Face Your Fears
ü Embrace New Truths
ü Create Your Financial Action Plan
Some Topic Sources
United States Census Bureau
Pew Research Center
National Financial Educators Council (NFEC)
Register for Our eCourses, Webinars and Workshops
FLAN works with people/communities/organizations/businesses who want to embrace and join forces to bring the vision of financial education (personal money management) to themselves, their families, employees and communities
Course participants will learn how to properly manage their money, save, invest and grow it. It’s about dreams and goals!
Contact us to receive a complimentary 60 to 90-minute fun and engaging course by age
Apply techniques that work and start to see immediate results.
Full course covers key areas designed to help you achieve your personal financial goals.
Financial Literacy Action Network
Brandy Speer, Executive Director
1.760.845.5550 | direct
email@example.com | email
www.FinancialLiteracyActionNetwork.org | website
Learn more about me here:
Visit my YouTube Channel
Join me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
Join my email list for important information
(Your Data is Secure, no spamming)