Your Money Wisdom Guide: 12 Rules to Survive the Holidays
This is a radio show. Call in number 310-861-2349
11 AM to 1 PM PST Sunday 17 December 2017
Archived and Live version available at this link.
Here are the 12 Rules
#1 Learn How Rich Are Out to Get You – Psychology and the Retail World
#2 Understand Money & Emotions - What are you feeling?
#3 The Past Holds the Key - Best & worst holiday memories?
#4 Review Your Holiday History – What is holiday reality?
#5 Visualize the Future -What is your vision of the perfect holiday?
#6 Create Holiday Spending Plan – Your Wish!
#7 Track Your Expenses – The Key
#8 Know the Signs of Deprivation – 3 Do’s to Stop Doing
#9 Pace Yourself – Avoid Stress Time and Energy
#10 Keep New Year in Focus – Future Dreams & Goals
#11 Avoid Money Mistakes During the Holidays
#12 Enjoy the Holidays! – A time to embrace Joy. Peace. Love.
Topic Discussion Questions:
1. What percentage of our economy is based on consumer spending?
2. How have you felt about the holidays in recent years?
3. Do your finances affect your emotions?
4. What emotions influence incorrect financial decisions?
5. Can you avoid having negative feelings about money?
6. Do cultural values influence our lifestyles and financial choices?
7. What is Psychology of Consumer Spending?
8. What are 3 Do’s we must stop doing?
9. What are money mistakes everyone makes during the holidays?
Some Topic Sources
National Financial Educators Council (NFEC)
The Penny Hoarder
Financial Recovery Institute
Business Woman--Marine Veteran Lauren Rennella served in United States Marines; Licensed Insurance Agent, Financial Education Instructor, a passion for military families. Experienced first-hand, as a military leader, importance of personal money management. Her belief, face our fears head on!
Get eBook - 30 Ways to Save a $10,000 Emergency Fund
EARLY REGISTRATION 50% OFF - VETERANS FREE
New Year! New You!
Your Money Wisdom Financial Action Plan
Sunday, Jan 7, 2018, and Sunday, Jan 14, 2018 12:00 noon PT
Attendees - Fast Start Financial Action Plan Tool Kit and
eCourse Lifetime Access
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.