- Introduction and Instructions
- Contact Me
- Office VP Email Marketing Pricing
- Services and Prices
- OfficeVP Product Demo
- Comparison Charts
- Radio Channels
- Progress in San Diego TV Show
- OfficeVP Video Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP CSS Tool Tutorials
- OfficeVP Inbox Tutorials
- OfficeVP Autoresponders Tutorials
- OfficeVP Contact Management Tutorials
- OfficeVP Social Media Tools Tutorials
- OfficeVP PayPal Integration Tutorial - Get Paid!
- OfficeVP Web Hosting Site Builder Tutorial
- OfficeVP Online Pages Tutorial
- OfficeVP Audio Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP HTML5 VIDEO TUTORIALS
- OfficeVP Automated Webinar Tutorials
- OfficeVP Web Form Tutorials
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Part 7 with Dr. Carolle: Heal Your Life: How to Deal with Disappointments
Dr. Carolle Jean-Murat, the author of the upcoming book Heal Your Life: 25 Ways to Unleash Your Innate Healing Powers by Finding Your Purpose and Connecting with a Higher Power, is a board-certified OB-GYN and primary care specialist and an intuitive and spiritual healer who has helped thousands of men and women for the past four decades.
Her life purpose is to educate as many people through telephone consultations, her writing, speaking engagements, podcasts, radio shows, etc.
Today we are going to talk about Part 7 in her upcoming book Heal Your Life: How to Deal with Disappointments. Dr. Carolle, has written many award-winning books and there are more to come. She will tell our listeners the reasons why she wrote this book and why is this Step so important.
Join us live, or via the chat room. If you have a question for Dr. Carolle please call 310-861-2349.
If you need a second opinion for a medical condition or surgery, or you are stuck in any area of your personal life, relationship or career and need answers that will empower you, visit her website http://www.drcarolle.com/services/. Please share this link with your friends and don’t forget to join us for the next show; Dr. Carolle will discuss Part 8 How to Deal with Worries. So please join us next week 8 AM Pacific time, every Wednesday.