- Introduction and Instructions
- Contact Me
- Office VP Email Marketing Pricing
- Services and Prices
- OfficeVP Product Demo
- Comparison Charts
- Radio Channels
- Progress in San Diego TV Show
- OfficeVP Video Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP Inbox Tutorials
- OfficeVP Autoresponders Tutorials
- OfficeVP Contact Management Tutorials
- OfficeVP Social Media Tools Tutorials
- OfficeVP PayPal Integration Tutorial - Get Paid!
- OfficeVP Web Hosting Site Builder Tutorial
- OfficeVP Online Pages Tutorial
- OfficeVP Audio Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP HTML5 VIDEO TUTORIALS
- OfficeVP Automated Webinar Tutorials
- OfficeVP Web Form Tutorials
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Sunday, January 14, 2018
This is a radio show that will be in archive. The live version will be broadcast at
11 AM Pacific Sunday 14 January 2018
Call in Number 310-861-2349
A retired attorney (mostly tired and quit), Robert Gottlieb maintained a private practice in Los Angeles and San Diego for a total of 36 years.
Robert began his general practice focusing primarily on business clients, and in the 1980s began representing insurance company clients. His career as a lawyer provides the backdrop of experience against which he has painted with a broad stroke the disillusionment and exhaustion that haunt the majority of attorneys practicing today.
Born in Los Angeles, Robert lived most of his early life in the San Fernando Valley. He attended public school and graduated from law school in Los Angeles.
Early in his days as a practicing attorney, Robert began making and saving notes involving situations with clients, prospective clients, courtroom proceedings, and the humorous and often absurd stories related to him by other attorneys. It didn’t take long to realize that the practice of law, like any other business, is about people much more than about the law itself.
In the mid- to late 1990s, Robert began to create narratives from hi notes. No Nude Swimming is his first novel.
The main character in his novel is attorney Sam Weisman. His wife wants a divorce, and his law practice is threatened by a hostile takeover. Pulled one way by two hilarious con artists who plan to steal his dreams, and another by his family and the real estate professional who's worked her way into his heart, Sam struggles to hold onto his sanity, his self-esteem, and the woman he loves. Grasping the end of his rope in one hand and the end of his rainbow in the other, he teeters between the abyss ... and the pot of gold!
Visit the website at http://www.nonudeswimming.com to make a purchase
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Your Money Wisdom Guide: 12 Rules to Survive the Holidays
This is a radio show. Call in number 310-861-2349
11 AM to 1 PM PST Sunday 17 December 2017
Archived and Live version available at this link.
Here are the 12 Rules
#1 Learn How Rich Are Out to Get You – Psychology and the Retail World
#2 Understand Money & Emotions - What are you feeling?
#3 The Past Holds the Key - Best & worst holiday memories?
#4 Review Your Holiday History – What is holiday reality?
#5 Visualize the Future -What is your vision of the perfect holiday?
#6 Create Holiday Spending Plan – Your Wish!
#7 Track Your Expenses – The Key
#8 Know the Signs of Deprivation – 3 Do’s to Stop Doing
#9 Pace Yourself – Avoid Stress Time and Energy
#10 Keep New Year in Focus – Future Dreams & Goals
#11 Avoid Money Mistakes During the Holidays
#12 Enjoy the Holidays! – A time to embrace Joy. Peace. Love.
Topic Discussion Questions:
1. What percentage of our economy is based on consumer spending?
2. How have you felt about the holidays in recent years?
3. Do your finances affect your emotions?
4. What emotions influence incorrect financial decisions?
5. Can you avoid having negative feelings about money?
6. Do cultural values influence our lifestyles and financial choices?
7. What is Psychology of Consumer Spending?
8. What are 3 Do’s we must stop doing?
9. What are money mistakes everyone makes during the holidays?
Some Topic Sources
National Financial Educators Council (NFEC)
The Penny Hoarder
Financial Recovery Institute
Business Woman--Marine Veteran Lauren Rennella served in United States Marines; Licensed Insurance Agent, Financial Education Instructor, a passion for military families. Experienced first-hand, as a military leader, importance of personal money management. Her belief, face our fears head on!
Get eBook - 30 Ways to Save a $10,000 Emergency Fund
EARLY REGISTRATION 50% OFF - VETERANS FREE
New Year! New You!
Your Money Wisdom Financial Action Plan
Sunday, Jan 7, 2018, and Sunday, Jan 14, 2018 12:00 noon PT
Attendees - Fast Start Financial Action Plan Tool Kit and
eCourse Lifetime Access