- Introduction and Instructions
- Contact Me
- Office VP Email Marketing Pricing
- Services and Prices
- OfficeVP Product Demo
- Comparison Charts
- Radio Channels
- Progress in San Diego TV Show
- OfficeVP Video Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP CSS Tool Tutorials
- OfficeVP Inbox Tutorials
- OfficeVP Autoresponders Tutorials
- OfficeVP Contact Management Tutorials
- OfficeVP Social Media Tools Tutorials
- OfficeVP PayPal Integration Tutorial - Get Paid!
- OfficeVP Web Hosting Site Builder Tutorial
- OfficeVP Online Pages Tutorial
- OfficeVP Audio Email Tutorials
- OfficeVP HTML5 VIDEO TUTORIALS
- OfficeVP Automated Webinar Tutorials
- OfficeVP Web Form Tutorials
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
These foods can calm your nerves.
This is a radio show. Call in number 310-861-2349
5 Actions That Lead to True Wealth
Learn How to Face the Truth About Debt and Become Debt Free!
· Remove obstacles
· Identify anxiety trigger. Log your greatest fears related to money in a Financial Journal
· Define your American Dreams & Goals
· Make a pledge to Stand In The Truth
· Examine Relationship Between Your Values, Emotions & Personal Finances
· Determine Your Money Personality
· Establish detailed goals
· What Deb t Feels Like
· Face the Truth about Debt
Business Woman--Marine Veteran Lauren Rennella who served as a United States Marine, continues her service as a mother of 2 and Entrepreneur; Licensed Insurance Agent, and acquiring her Certified Financial Education Instructor license. She is passionate about working with military families and experienced first-hand, as a military leader, the importance of personal money management skills. Her belief you must face debt head-on; create our own financial destiny.
Register for the Upcoming 3-part Webinar Series with Brandy Speer featuring Lauren Rennella…
The Laws of Debt: How to Dig Yourself Out of Debt – Step-by-Step Plan
Tuesday, October 24 - Thursday, November 2 - and Tuesday, November7, 2017
@. 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Participants receive Fast Start Financial Literacy Tool Kit eCourse Lifetime Access included.
What keeps you from achieving your dreams and goals?
What does it mean to face your fears?
Do emotions effect your financial well-being?
How do you create the financial life you want?
How does your past hold the key to your financial future?
How do you create new financial truths?
What does it take to turn your financial situation around and become debt free?
Why is it important to know what type of spender you are?
Topic Sources: National Financial Educators Council; Suze Orman; Financial Literacy Action Network
eCourse, Webinars, Workshops – Register Now!
Visit my YouTube Channel
Join me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
Join my email list (Your Data is Secure, no spamming)
Learn Smart Practical ways to Spend, Save &Grow your money!
q Are you planning for retirement?
q Trying to get out of debt?
q Interested in buying a home?
q Interested in paying for college?
q Concerned about rebuilding after financial set-back?